Our Patented, as seen on TV (Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch) Do-It-Yourself (DIY) kit was developed for those customers who are uncomfortable with disclosing any personal and or medical information. This DIY template is left blank for you to fill out in the privacy of your home or work place. It features a rugged zip-lock water-proof pouch which is highly visible and easily accessible. The DIY kit allows customers to update or replace the Tact-Med Emergency Information Card at your convenience.
Although this product was designed for wearers of ballistic vests and body armor, it can be worn and carried by virtually anyone. The Emergency Information Card has a variety of information options that you select. These selected options act as your voice in the event of an accident, incident, or injury.
The information imprinted on the card will assist first-aid responders and medical personnel in making important tactical and medical decisions about your care. When time and information counts, the Emergency Information Card created by Tact-Med Info, LLC is there to help you in your time of need.
- Highly visible, reinforced embroidered fibers that won’t tear or fade.
- Highly visible heat fused 550 para-cord with double looped construction.
- Para-cord length is designed to fit the wrist or ankle in a triage situation.
- If information changes the emergency card can be easily replaced.
- 4X6" waterproof zip-lock pouch that contains Emergency Card and Blood Type Sticker Pack.