10 great reasons why you need a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit
There will be a time in your life when you wish you had a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit close by. Famous last words from a small startup that markets these items all over the United States, but it’s true. We hear stories all the time about people who get injured and didn’t have a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit. We believe so strongly about this issue we’ve listed 10 great reasons why you need a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit. Here is why it's time to get your JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit now.
- Response when there is no responder - There is never a good place to get hurt but when help is out of reach, a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit is your next best friend. You can’t always count on others to help so be prepared.
- We only have so much blood - Scary but true. If your injury involves blood-loss, you only have precious seconds to get the necessary supplies to stop the bleeding. Keeping a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit close by can provide the extra time you need to seek help.
- Kids will be kids - You can count on kids getting hurt. Lack of experience or just plain recklessness all add up to someone getting hurt. Cuts, scrapes and burns are common injuries to expect so prepare a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit with the appropriate supplies.
- Liability - nobody wants to think about being sued. Businesses are required by law to keep first aid supplies readily available when there is no first response within 10 minutes. Always have a JUST IN CASE RESCUE Kit ready.
- Protect your employees or people you care about - When an injury occurs, a stocked JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit can save someone’s life. Think about others who are risking injury while on the job and do the right thing. Let everyone know you have a stocked JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit ready to use and tell them where it is in case an accident occurs.
- Cost savings - It is cheaper to clean a cut and put on a bandage than it is to travel to a clinic and seek first aid. JUST IN CASE RESCUE kits are designed to manage all types of injuries including basic cuts, scrapes and burns. Save yourself money and purchase a JUST IN CASE RESCUE Kit today.
- Accidents are unexpected - Being prepared can reduce panic and provide the necessary aid. Always check your inventory monthly to make sure your JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit is ready to use when the unexpected takes place.
- Time is of the essence - A JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit is just that; “First Aid”. Having one ready provides temporary aid until you can get help. No kit means no immediate help. Precious time to respond can mean further injury, life or death.
- Small injuries can become big injuries - The longer you wait for treatment, the more severe your injury can become. Immediate treatment can reduce risk.
- Peace of mind - Being prepared, doing the right thing and even being able to help others when injury occurs is reason enough to want a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit close by.
Whether you are thinking about a small JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit for your car or something more substantial for work, we have what you need and can customize for your particular wants and needs. Whatever you decide, always have a JUST IN CASE RESCUE kit nearby. You’ll feel better knowing you can help somebody in need. Maybe even yourself!